We welcome you on the website of the New Zealand Institute of Physics. The New Zealand Institute of Physics is the institute for professional physicists. Our members include college teachers, university lecturers, students studying to be physicists, CRI scientists, industry scientists, etc.
- A forum for discussing physics education and research
- A physics teacher network.
- Sponsorship of high school Physics prizes.
- Submissions to the government concerning physics education and research.
- Reduced membership fees for students.
Presenter files from the conference are available.
The 2019 Dan Walls Medal was awarded to Peter Schwerdtfeger.