Benefits of Joining NZIP
The New Zealand Institute of Physics is the institute for professional physicists. Don’t miss the chance to build your network. Our members include: college teachers, university lecturers, students studying to be physicists, CRI scientists, industry scientists, etc.
- a forum for discussing physics education and research;
- a network of physics teacher;
- professional development courses for physics teacher;
- sponsorship of high school physics prizes;
- submissions to government concerning physics education and research;
- conferences and workshops; and
- reduced membership fees for students.
Join NZIP now:
- NZIP Membership application
- NZIP Fellowship application
- Find out about Reciprocal Membership of US and UK Physics organisations: APS, IOP and AAPT.